Monday, November 17, 2014

Soon to be farmhouse table...

Lumber for our farmhouse table is here!! Ryan is going to build us a farm table!! I'm also going to use two chairs from my parents old dining room set. My mom told me a while ago that they would look good as the ends of our farm table. I think she is right!




This is my inspiration picture. Don't those chairs look just like the ones from my mom? I can't wait to see it all done and in our dining room. Maybe for Thanksgiving?



I got this cool architectural piece from a local barn sale. I've had it for a few weeks and have not been able place it in the house yet! I think I finally have a place in mind! I'll keep you posted!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Glad to hear your doing well. I loved your blog and seeing all your decorating and remodeling adventures. What a beautiful home you and Ryan have made! I thought I would comment because my daughter Brooklyn had a blog and she would get so excited when somebody commented. So needless to say....I commented! :) Can't wait to see the pics of your farm table. P.S. It's also helps when you have a hubby that is so handy. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracee!! You are so right! It is so exciting when someone comments! It does help having a handy husband!!! :) I hope you all are doing well!!

      Delete