Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Master Bedroom Headboard


I saw this headboard on an episode of Fixer Upper and loved it. For my birthday, I asked Ryan if he would make one for our bedroom.




I stained it dark and then white washed it with Annie Sloan chalk paint just like I did with our farm table. It fits so well in the room. He did a great job.


Over the summer I decided to update some things in our bedroom. For some reason our bedroom was a space that I didn't give much attention. I got our duvet, throw and pillows from Pottery Barn.


I added some wreaths to our armoire and a mirror above my dresser. My favorite place to shop for wreaths is at Real Deals on Home Decor in Granville. The mirror came from our master bathroom. It was brown so I  painted it white to match the room. 



My dresser was a wedding present from my parents. Ryan and I found it at Heritage Square Antique Mall


I also worked on a collage wall. I found everything at Hobby Lobby and Marshalls. The cedar chest was a birthday present from my parents.We found it at the Sunbury Flea Market.  The quilt came from an antique store in Florida while I was visiting my parents for Thanksgiving. It was in pretty bad shape. My mom and I spent most of that Thanksgiving holiday sewing while watching movies!! It's now a great memory for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment