Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Home Tour coming soon!

I have been so excited to decorate for Christmas this year! I want to add a Christmas Home Tour to my blog. I have done some serious Christmas decor shopping. Ryan says that I really went all out this year. :)



It's been somewhat of a process to get organized. I had to spread out all of the old decor on the living room floor. I just love when I pull something out of a bin that I forgot I had. It's so exciting!  I currently have everything in piles according to the rooms in our house. It helped to think of specific things in each room (mantel, built in shelves) when deciding where things should go. Like the silver candle sticks that I envision on our mantel. If I don't make piles I tend to get overwhelmed. This year I hope to create a cozy vintage inspired home for Christmas.

I hope you all will enjoy checking out our Christmas Home Tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment