Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Home Tour

Welcome to the Christmas Home Tour!


We'll start off in the living room, which is my favorite because of the fireplace.



I wanted to keep the mantle simple and cozy. I used real garland this year for the first time and I love how it turned out. I added pops of silver and a wreath. Believe it or not, my mom bought me the wreath from Cracker Barrel. I used lace on the mantel because I loved the way it looked on our tree.









I love the nativity under the tree. It has been a constant reminder to slow down and remember the birth of our King. 





We made our stockings with my family last year. Love them! I used greenery and vintage bulbs in the toolbox. It's one of my favorite things in the room.







I love our trunk we use for a coffee table. My mom got me the little lantern from Pottery Barn and I filled it with vintage bulbs. It went really well with the big lantern I got from Home Goods.

Now on to the dinning room...





I didn't change a whole lot in the dinning room. I added a lot of greenery. In fact I  bought 75 feet of real garland this year. I used every bit of it!













I used a strand of garland around the chandelier.

Next is the entryway...








Here is more garland. I love how it adds to the entryway and its a great place to display our Christmas cards. 

Last is the kitchen..


I used pops of red in the kitchen. I got the red striped towels and bowl from World Market. 








I love to decorate the area around the sink. I added the star, greenery and pop of red on the window. 






My brother and his wife Kaylin got me the vintage clock for my birthday! I had been on the hunt for one. 







This year I did a hot chocolate bar. We have used it so many times this season. I think it will be a tradition for us now!








I hope you enjoyed the Christmas Home Tour. Merry Christmas!


Luke 2:8-14

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”











1 comment:

  1. Beautiful just like the 2 of you!!! Happy Holidays and may God bless you always!!

    ReplyDelete